We are now seeking qualified and outstanding candidates to teach the course – Ethics, Governance and Sustainability in the field of Business Administration at masters level.
This course provides students with theoretical and practical knowledge of business ethics, corporate governance and sustainable business, and explores their impact on organisational management and leadership, business strategy, and business conduct. The course critically examines the role of business in society and how this role might be fulfilled.
The role of business and society; Business ethics; Sustainable business concepts; Corporate governance practices.
- possess a Doctorate degree or above in Business Administration or other related fields;
- have industrial and commercial experience in respective areas;
- and have good communication and presentation skills in English.
The appointee will be required to:
- teach the course named above;
- and undertake administrative duties such as communicating with students through emails, and grading assignments and examination papers, if any.
Appointment will be made on a project basis initially commencing May 2022.
Please apply with your resume to Ms. Hannah Sit (email@example.com) or Mr. Ronnie Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail to The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
Please note that personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.