Research ClinicPrivate consultative sessions with Professor Mohan Tanniru
Only those who have registered for and attended the webinars "Starting your research project - Part 1" and "Starting your research project - Part 2" are eligible to book the one-on-one consultative sessions.
* This consultation will be open for enrolment on 2 July.
- All sessions will be held online
- A session will last for 45 minutes
- Interested parties may reserve the consultative sessions from the below timetable
Mohan Tanniru, PhD
- Professor, Division of Public Health Practice and Translational Research, Mel and Enid Zuckerman, College of Public Health, University of Arizona
- Senior Investigator, Global Health Initiative, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI
- Emeritus Professor of MIS, Oakland University, Rochester, MI
Professor Tanniru's work has appeared in various academic journals such as IEEE Transactions in Engineering Management, Health Care Management and Administration, and Health Care Policy and Technology. He has coordinated numerous research projects with international companies including GM, Chrysler, HP, Bristol Myers Squibb, and Intel.
For more of Prof. Tanniru's publication, please visit the following websites:
Free of charge
Date & Time
Sunday, 12 July 2020, 9.00am – noon (HK time/GMT+8)
|Ms Sharlotte Liu|
|Phone:||(+852) 2774 8536|
|Ms Mandy Cheng|
|Phone:||(+852) 2774 8563|