Research ClinicIndividual Consultation sessions with Professor Mohan Tanniru
Only those who are currently doctoral students at a business school are eligible to book the one-on-one consultative sessions.
* This consultation will be open for enrolment on 7 August.
- All sessions will be held online
- A session will last for 30 minutes
- Interested parties will receive an enrolment link in the confirmation email after completing the registration process (see below). The reservation of time slots are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Mohan Tanniru, PhD
- Professor, Division of Public Health Practice and Translational Research, Mel and Enid Zuckerman, College of Public Health, University of Arizona
- Senior Investigator, Global Health Initiative, Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI
- Emeritus Professor of MIS, Oakland University, Rochester, MI
Professor Tanniru's work has appeared in various academic journals such as IEEE Transactions in Engineering Management, Health Care Management and Administration, and Health Care Policy and Technology. He has coordinated numerous research projects with international companies including GM, Chrysler, HP, Bristol Myers Squibb, and Intel.
For more of Prof. Tanniru's publication, please visit the following websites:
Free of charge
Date & Time
Saturday, 15 August 2020, 8:00am - 11:00am (HK time/GMT+8)
|Ms Sharlotte Liu|
|Phone:||(+852) 2774 8536|
|Ms Mandy Cheng|
|Phone:||(+852) 2774 8563|