Business executives will usually find some and perhaps ALL of the following situations in their work:
- Having a difficult time answering questions about costs of business
- Having trouble on keeping track of business income and expenditure
- Having oversight of key points in company financial statements
- Having difficulty to explain the full story of company annual reports
- Misunderstanding business data, facts and figures
- Failing to justify budgets prepared
- Failing to justify the validity of business decisions
Are you familiar with the said situations? Have you ever been frustrated because of insufficient financial and accounting knowledge?
The Association has specifically designed this course to help you. The course covers seven major areas of accounting and finance; you will learn and be familiar with ALL the essentials of the said areas.
Information at a Glance
Medium of Instruction:Cantonese
Mode of Instruction:Face-to-face
Due to current COVID-19 situation, the mode of instruction might be changed from face-to-face to online teaching if necessary in the event that face-to-face classes cannot be held. The Association will contact the students concerned with details of such arrangements as necessary.
CERTIFICATE COURSE ON THE ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE FOR MANAGERS