We are now seeking qualified and outstanding candidates to teach the course – Global Environments and Management Trends in the field of Business Administration at doctoral level.
To extend the students’ knowledge of the leadership of enterprises and their business in the context of global demands, forces and settings, and to build upon strategic thinking and creative problem solving in relation to those demands.
In an ever-globalized world, management has become more challenging. The modern manager needs to be aware of movements in the global environments not only in their industry but across industries and continents. This in turn will affect their management decision making and lead to strategies that will respond to the changing business environment. In order for managers to be able to be effective, they need to broaden their understanding of changing global trends and management’s response.
- possess a Doctorate degree in Business Administration or other related fields;
- have industrial and commercial experience in respective areas;
- and have good communication and presentation skills in English.
The appointee will be required to:
- teach the course named above;
- and undertake administrative duties such as communicating with students through emails, and grading assignments and examination papers, if any.
Appointment will be made on a project basis initially commencing December 2020.
Continuous appointment will be offered to outstanding candidates.
Please apply with your resume to Ms. Hannah Sit (email@example.com) or Mr. Ronnie Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail to The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
Please note that personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.