We are now seeking qualified and outstanding candidates to teach course(s) in the field of Business Administration at doctoral level.
- possess a Doctorate degree in Business Administration or other related fields;
- have industrial and commercial experience in respective areas;
- and have good communication and presentation skills in English.
The appointee will be required to:
- teach the course(s) on weekends;
- and undertake administrative duties such as communicating with students through emails, and grading assignments and examination papers, if any.
Appointment will be made on a project basis initially commencing in 2021.
Continuous appointment will be offered to outstanding candidates.
Please apply with your resume to Ms. Hannah Sit (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Ronnie Chan (email@example.com) or by mail to The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
Please note that personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.