We are now seeking qualified and outstanding candidates to teach course(s) in the field of Healthcare Management and Leadership at the master’s level.
- possess a Master’s or Doctorate degree in health-related disciplines;
- evidence of teaching in Healthcare Management and Leadership in a Higher Education environment; and
- experience in working in a healthcare environment; and
- have good communication and presentation skills in English.
The appointee will be required to
- teach the course(s) on weekends; and
- answer students’ questions regarding the subject through email; and
- mark and grade assignment and examination papers, if any.
Please apply with your resume to Dr Doris Ng (email@example.com) or by mail to The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
Please note that personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.