Vacancy - Part-time Lecturers (Law)
We are now seeking qualified and outstanding candidates to teach the following modules in the field of Law at the master’s level.
- Banking and Finance Law
- Common Law Foundations
- Corporate Law
- International Trade Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- possess a Master’s or Doctorate degree in Legal-related disciplines
- evidence of teaching legal-related modules in a Higher Education environment; and
- have good communication and presentation skills in English
The appointee will be required to
- teach the course(s) on weekdays evening; and
- answer students’ questions regarding the subject through email; and
- mark and grade assignment and examination papers, if any.
Please apply with your resume to Dr Doris Ng (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail to The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
For enquiries, please contact Ms Mandy Kwok at 2774 8599.
Please note that personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.