We are now seeking qualified and outstanding candidates for the delivery of the following modules in the field of law:
- Public Law
- Contract Law
- Land Law
- Legal Research Project
Candidates should possess
- A Master’s degree in related disciplines
- 3 or more years of industry experience
- High level of subject knowledge and skills
- Good communication and presentation skills in English
Applicants with teaching experience with QF Level 5/6 or post-experience programmes will have an advantage.
The individual will be required to
- teach the course(s) named above;
- answer students’ questions regarding the subject through email; and
- mark and grade assignment and examination papers, if any.
Please apply with your resume to Mr. Ronnie Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail to The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
Please note that personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.