We are now seeking qualified and outstanding candidates to teach the course – Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the field of Business Administration at masters level.
This course provides students with theoretical and practical knowledge of entrepreneurship and innovation, and explores their impact on organisational management and leadership, business strategy, and business conduct.
The course provides existing and nascent entrepreneurs with a framework for thinking about the driving forces that underpin innovative and growth oriented entrepreneurial businesses, including application to newly formed ventures, existing small to medium size growth-oriented ventures, and entrepreneurial ventures within larger corporations.
Students completing the course develop a body of knowledge that contributes to a comprehensive and integrated application of principles of entrepreneurship and innovation to recent developments in the field of senior organisational management and leadership in international business environments.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship;
- Opportunity Recognition; Managing Innovation;
- Corporate Entrepreneurship;
- Initiating Entrepreneurial Ventures;
- The Entrepreneur & The Team;
- Entrepreneurial Finance Pt.1;
- Entrepreneurial Finance Pt.2;
- Strategic Entrepreneurial Growth;
- Social Entrepreneurship & The Global Environment.
- possess a Doctorate degree in Business Administration or other related fields;
- have industrial and commercial experience in respective areas;
- and have good communication and presentation skills in English.
The appointee will be required to:
- teach the course named above;
- and undertake administrative duties such as communicating with students through emails, and grading assignments and examination papers, if any.
Appointment will be made on a project basis initially commencing January 2021.
Please apply with your resume to Ms. Hannah Sit (email@example.com) or Mr. Ronnie Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail to The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
Please note that personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.