We are now seeking qualified and outstanding candidates to teach the course – Leadership for Growth in the field of Business Administration at masters level.
The aim is to develop the leadership perspectives and skills that are required for effective management of the growing organisation.
This course will examine leadership in the context of entrepreneurial growth. It will examine the influence of these on the development of leadership and workplace communication; the role of vision, purpose and goals; team building; negotiating; conflict resolution; and evaluating processes and outcomes. Topics include: entrepreneurial leadership; the challenge of growth; culture and communication; building an executive team; and the leader’s role in growth and change.
- possess a Doctorate degree in Business Administration or other related fields;
- have industrial and commercial experience in respective areas;
- and have good communication and presentation skills in English.
The appointee will be required to:
- teach the course named above;
- and undertake administrative duties such as communicating with students through emails, and grading assignments and examination papers, if any.
Appointment will be made on a project basis initially commencing May 2022.
Please apply with your resume to Ms. Hannah Sit (email@example.com) or Mr. Ronnie Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail to The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
Please note that personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.