We are now seeking qualified and outstanding candidates to teach the course – Strategic Marketing in the field of Business Administration at masters level.
This course will provide students with the foundation to lead the marketing function in their organisation or in their own business. Students will acquire an appreciation of evidence-based marketing and how to make decisions within a sustainable brand growth framework.
This course begins with identifying the fundamentals of human behaviour as they relate to buying and marketing more generally. It then covers the marketing environment, methods and processes for market research, understanding product, and pricing decisions, developing mental availability through marketing communications and the importance of physical availability and distribution.
- possess a Doctorate degree or above in Business Administration or other related fields;
- have industrial and commercial experience in respective areas;
- and have good communication and presentation skills in English.
The appointee will be required to:
- teach the course named above;
- and undertake administrative duties such as communicating with students through emails, and grading assignments and examination papers, if any.
Appointment will be made on a project basis initially commencing January 2021.
Please apply with your resume to Ms. Hannah Sit (email@example.com) or Mr. Ronnie Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by mail to The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
Please note that personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.