We are inviting qualified and high caliber individuals to teach courses in the following subject areas:
- A. I.
- Big Data
- Certified trainers for CISSP/AWS/Azure/Google certification
- Chinese Art & Calligraphy
- Cosmetic Science
- Cloud Computing
- Design Entrepreneurship
- Digital marketing
- Finance & Accounting
- Business Knowledge about the Greater Bay Area
- Health Care & Nutrition
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Property / Real Estate
- Language: Korean, Japanese
- Language: Putonghua for Financial Sector or specific subject matter
- Master/ Mistress of Ceremony (Cantonese, Putonghua and English)
- Professional Makeup
- Psychology & Counselling
- Purchasing & Supply
- Visual Art for Children
- Western Art
* We also welcome new course ideas and proposals for course development.
Candidates should have
- A Master’s degree, with industrial experience in the relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant teaching experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese
Please apply with full resume to the programme secretariat email@example.com or
by mail to The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing
Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.