We are inviting qualified and high caliber individuals to teach courses in the following subject areas:
- A.I./ Big Data / Blockchain
- Aging Studies (marketing, social, employment, medical, etc.)
- Certified trainers for CISSP/AWS/Azure/Google certification
- Child and Parent Relations
- Chinese Art & Calligraphy
- Chinese Language and Culture: Teaching Non-Cantonese and Putonghua Non-Chinese Speakers
- Cosmetic Science
- Cloud Computing / Cyber Security
- Design and Innovation
- Digital marketing
- Finance & Accounting / FinTech and Financial Services
- Business Knowledge about the Greater Bay Area
- Health Care & Nutrition
- Human Resources (including Hong Kong and the Greater Bay Area)
- Information Technology
- Property / Real Estate
- Language: Korean, Japanese, English for Cantonese Speakers
- Language: Putonghua for Financial Sector or specific subject matter
- Legal Knowledge (including the Greater Bay Area)
- Master/ Mistress of Ceremony (Cantonese, Putonghua and English)
- Professional Makeup
- Psychology, Counselling and Coaching
- Purchasing & Supply
- Religious Studies, Culture and Philosophy
- SSI Sake Tasting and Certification, Sake Appreciation
- Visual Art for Children
- Western Art
* We also welcome new course ideas and proposals for course development.
Candidates should have
- A Master’s degree, with industrial experience in the relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant teaching experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills in English and Cantonese
Please apply with full resume to the programme secretariat, Mr Michael Kwok firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to The Hong Kong Management Association, 16/F, Tower B, Southmark, 11 Yip Hing Street, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.