Service Marketing 2.0, Customer Experience (CX) Strategy and Loyalty Marketing cover the entire Customer Lifetime Cycle Management. It is one of the hottest C-Suite agendas in most of the Customer-Centric Organizations. It charts clear and important management framework to maximize management effectiveness for Customer Acquisition, Development, Retention/Loyalty, Win-Back and Communication activities.
- C-suite level or Key Sales, Marketing & Service Executives
- Functional Heads and Middle-level Managers of Customer and Service management functions
- Start-up entrepreneurs
- Anyone who is interested and keen on CX and brand loyalty
Information at a Glance
Commencement Date:September 2, 2020
Deadline for New Application:August 25, 2020
Tuition fee for Members:HK$8,800
Tuition fee for Non-members:HK$9,600
Medium of Instruction:Cantonese
Mode of Instruction:Face-to-face
- The evolution from Service Marketing to Customer Experience Strategy and Loyalty Marketing in digital age (What drives the changes? The Rise of Digital Community)
- Introduction of Service Quality Auditing Model (SERVQUAL)
- Introduction of Customer Value Analysis (CVA) and its application
- Introduction and showcase of Customer Journey Mapping (Global Retail Banks, Airlines and Retails)
- Managing Digital Customer Experience and Customer Engagement with emerging technology
- Introduction of Brand Loyalty Concept
- Managing Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV) and customer management strategy
Dr Andy Luk
Being trained and incubated by Amazon in Seattle, Dr Andy Luk is a seasoned entrepreneur, academic practitioner and digital strategist in start-up, digital technology (AI & Robotics), digital marketing, customer experience management, loyalty marketing and neuromarketing with keen interests in South East Asian countries, particularly in Thailand.
He was appointed senior leadership roles in the Global 1000 companies such as HSBC, MetLife and Bertelsmann Group between 2000 and 2015. In 2008, Dr Luk was appointed as Strategic Consultant by AIS Thailand to give instrumental advice to steer the company’s business development.
As a renowned advisor, moderator of regional summit and thought leader in various organizations’ digital transformation journeys, Dr Luk successfully championed digital transformation projects for AXA, AIA, the HKSAR Government, State Council of China (Telecom Practice), Cathay Pacific Airways, Swatch Group, Biotherm and Disneyland China. In the past 10 years, Dr Luk has overseen over 30+ advisory projects in the APAC region.
Dr Luk is also active in education and corporate training, having been appointed as trainers and adjunct professors in various universities. Concurrently, he also facilitates digital education training programmes for an NGO founded by Mckinsey & Co, Hong Kong Electric and Hongkong International Terminals.
Dr Luk holds a Doctorate in Business Administration with University of Surrey, UK and an honourable Master of Science in Marketing with University College Dublin, Ireland. He is also a Certified Management Consultant, Chartered Marketer and Certified CRM Specialist.
Satisfactory completion of a module
A minimum of 70% attendance is required for satisfactory completion of a module. Students must obtain at least 50% of the assessment result in each module.
A student who has satisfied all the requirements will be awarded the Executive Diploma in Service Marketing 2.0 – Digitalised Customer Experience Management & Loyalty Marketing