The Executive Diploma in Wealth Management is a HKMA qualification. This diploma leads to further professional qualifications, Registered Trust Practitioner (RTP). This Diploma is recognized as the benchmark qualification for those considering opportunities in the international trusts arena. The Diploma explores common international principles and practices in detail and relates them to your local jurisdiction and other leading trust centers.
The Diploma comprises the following 5 Modules:
- History of Trust & Types of Trust
- Trust & Management
- Estate Planning
- Trust Law & Case Study
- Wealth Management & Trust
Information at a Glance
Medium of Instruction:Mandarin
Mode of Instruction:Online
Due to current COVID-19 situation, the mode of instruction might be changed from face-to-face to online teaching if necessary in the event that face-to-face classes cannot be held. The Association will contact the students concerned with details of such arrangements as necessary.
The programme combines both self-study and local face-to-face or zoom tuition, with each module taking an average of 6 hours to complete.
At the end of each module, candidates are required to submit a written assignment. This culminates in the final examination, in form of a case analysis, at the end of Module 5. Each of the modules is assessed by way of conceptual understanding and application of knowledge within the course.
On successful completion of the Diploma, you will be able to:
- Advise on the classification, types and uses of trusts, the factors affecting their validity and the circumstances under which they can and cannot be altered;
- Explain the roles, responsibilities, limitations and liabilities of trustees, protectors and enforces under local and international law;
- Explain the duties and responsibilities of trustees in relation to investment matters under local and international legislation;
- Advise on the use of trusts in modern tax planning;
- Carry out the “know your client” checks that are required for compliance with anti-money laundering regulations in your local jurisdiction;
- Construct and interpret a set of trusts accounts.
- Enables you to provide a professional service of higher standard;
- Enhances your ability to give holistic advice to clients as a trust practitioner;
- Distinguishes you and your firm from the competition
The range of practitioners currently taking this course includes members of the accountancy, banking, legal and trust professions (at all levels); charity specialists; a wide range of support staff and paralegals; tax advisors; independent financial advisors and executorship administrators.
- have completed a diploma programme or equivalent; AND
- have a reasonable command of English
The programme will be delivered in Cantonese, and the course material will be in English.
|Ms Hannah Sit|
General Enquiry / Course Enrolment / Membership
|Phone:||2774 8500 or 2774 8501|
|Email:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
Chief Executive Officer of PAMA Institute
Dr Robert Suen
Phone: 9740 3373