The MBA (International Business) offered by the University of Greenwich equip students with practical knowledge and skills to excel in the global business environment.
This programme is an internationally recognised master’s degree in business administration and management and focus on developing your knowledge in business strategy and change management. The aim is to prepare managers for organisational leadership and decision making by developing their essential skills to help them succeed in 21st century business.
Why choose University of Greenwich MBA (International Business) programme?
- Recognition of Degree
The award carries equivalent academic status and recognition as in the UK.
- A quality UK MBA with a good mixture of academic learning and practicality
The University of Greenwich is an internationally recognised British university and its degrees are fully accredited. The programme consists of a balance of academic learning and practicality.
- Attainable in 18 Months
Participants can complete the programme in 18 months with completing 8 modules plus a project.
- A truly global perspective programme
The programme aims at assisting professionals and executives to acquire business and management knowledge and skills in a global perspective. It would assist them to respond to the real business world, especially in the business context of globalization.
- Assignment-based assessment
The majority of modules are assessed through written continuous assessments. This assists students to apply academic learning to the real business scenario.
Talent Development Fund
60th Anniversary Talent Development Fund: Now open for application. Successful applicant will be awarded $20,000. (Applicants must meet the requirements of the scheme)
University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich has been providing higher education for over 125 years. The University is a public, research university with four faculties: Architecture, Computing & Humanities; Business School; Education & Health; and Engineering & Science. The university operates across three campuses: Greenwich and Avery Hill in London and Medway in Kent. It has over 38,000 UK and international students studying at three campuses in the UK, and an additional 17,000 students studying overseas.
Achievements of University of Greenwich:
- Winners of the Queen’s Anniversary Prizes for Higher and Further Education (2000, 2002, 2007, 2015, 2019)
- 1st in London for NSS Teaching Satisfaction in Accounting & Finance subjects (Guardian University Guide 2020)
- 2nd in London for Marketing Subjects (Complete University Guide 2020)
- Achieved a Teaching Excellence Framework Silver rating
Alumni of the University of Greenwich
Professor Charles Kao
- Noble Prize winner in Physics in 2009 for his ground breaking research in fibre optics
- A graduate of Electrical Engineering programme at the University’s predecessor, Woolwich Polytechnic, in 1957
Mr Abiy Ahmed
- 2019 Noble Peace Prize winner for his efforts to achieve peace and international cooperation
- A graduate of MA in Transformational Leadership and Change in 2011
The MBA (International Business) programme can be completed in 18 months and each module lasts for 8 weeks. Students are required to complete eight modules plus a project.
- Foundations of Scholarship and Research
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Global Strategy: Analysis and Practice
- Global Business and Sustainability
- International Marketing
- Global Networks and Innovation
- E-Logistics and International Supply Chain Management
- Managing Across Cultures
- International Business Project
Upon completion, students will be awarded the MBA (International Business) by the University of Greenwich.
MBA (International Business) is an approved programme of the Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS).
Students can apply for an ENLS loan to cover the tuition fees payable of this programme. For details, please click Here.
HK$ 116,000 (to be collected in 4 instalments)
- Applicants should hold:
- A good bachelor’s degree; OR
- Mature applicants and/or applicants with professional work backgrounds will be considered.
|Ms Eva Lock|
|Ms Cathy Lee|
General Enquiry / Course Enrolment / Membership
|Phone:||2774 8500 or 2774 8501|
|Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.