BA (Hons) Business Management is a 3-year full time course at undergraduate level and it is suitable for secondary school, diploma or associate degree graduates. The course provides students with award-winning careers support and the University has an outstanding track record of guiding students to their right career paths in a variety of business areas. In addition, practical approach to teaching is adapted to help students to develop transferable skills such as research, presenting, critical analysis, problem solving, team work and entrepreneurship.
The University of Law is the course operator and awarding body of the Hong Kong programmes, while The Hong Kong Management Association provides teaching venues and administrative support.
The University of Law
- One of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education since 1876
- UK’s largest legal alumni group with over 71,000 members, the Hong Kong Alumni Network (HKAN) consists of practising lawyers in Hong Kong, England and Wales
- Named the best university in England for Overall Student Satisfaction in the National Student Survey 2020 (NSS)
- Programmes are taught by qualified lawyers and business professionals with extensive practical experience to pass on to students
Flexible Study Options
- CampuSwitch is available. With CampuSwitch*, students can start their degrees at one of The University of Law campuses and then move to another to continue and complete their studies
* Visa requirements apply
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Year 1||Essentials of Management||Accounting and Finance|
|Academic and Professional Skills||International Business Environment|
|Principles of Marketing||Managing and Leading People|
|Year 2||Leading Change||Personal and Professional Development|
|Corporate Responsibility in a Global Context||Choose 2 from below:
|Economics and Global Trade|
|Year 3||Global Leadership||Creativity Innovation and Entrepreneurship|
|Strategic Management||Choose 1 from below:
|Dissertation, Sector Project or Sector Internship|
- Emphasizes on practicality as the programme offers students a first class academic experience through personalised teaching in small workshop groups, enabling them to gain the skills required for the workplace
- Majority of the modules are assessed by coursework instead of traditional unseen invigilated exams
- Cover all key business disciplines, e.g. Marketing, Global Leadership, Strategic Management, Accounting and Finance, Customer Behaviour
- Free Master’s Degree offer* available upon successful programme completion
* Subject to availability
Entry and English Language Requirements
- Obtained a minimum of 5, 4, 4 or above in Hong Kong Diploma in Secondary Education (HKDSE) in any subjects
- An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
HK$275,000 (by monthly / termly instalment)
* Students can enjoy 5% (early bird discount) + 10% (bursary discount) for application submitted and offer accepted on or before 1 August 2021.
This programme is an eligible programme under the Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme. Information about the eligibility, application, loan limit, interest fee and other details can be found at www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo/eng/schemes/nlss.htm. For further enquiries, please contact ENLS enquiry hotline directly at 2150 6223.
|Ms Fion Sze|
|Ms Wing Ho|
General Enquiry / Course Enrolment / Membership
|Phone:||2774 8500 or 2774 8501|
|Email:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.