MSc Strategic Business Management* is a one-year postgraduate course. The course provides students with award-winning careers support and the University has an outstanding track record of guiding students to their right career paths in a variety of business areas. In addition, practical approach to teaching is adapted to help students to develop transferable skills such as research, presenting, critical analysis, problem solving, team work and entrepreneurship.
The University of Law is the course operator and awarding body of the Hong Kong programmes, while The Hong Kong Management Association provides teaching venues and administrative support.
* Courses are seeking registration under the Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance, Cap. 493
|19:00 - 20:00|
An online information seminar will be conducted via Zoom.
Add to Calendar:
Early Bird Discount
Save up to:HK$13,500
Deadline for Discount:December 1, 2020
Information at a Glance
Commencement Date:January 25, 2021
Medium of Instruction:English
The University of Law
- One of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education since 1876
- UK’s largest legal alumni group with over 71,000 members, the Hong Kong Alumni Network consists of practising lawyers in Hong Kong, England and Wales
- Award-winning careers support to help students find employment and outstanding track record of finding students the right career path to suit them across the wide business area
- Mentoring Scheme and Regular Networking Events in Hong Kong
|Global Business Strategy and Leadership|
|International Marketing Leadership|
|Management of Business Operations|
|Performance Management and Reward|
|Financial Information for Business Decisions|
|Research Methods and Research Based Output (dissertation)|
- One-year postgraduate course
- Course is taught in workshop style sessions by experienced tutors with commercial and practical experience
- Majority of the modules are assessed by coursework instead of traditional unseen invigilated exams
Entry and English Language Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a second class honours (lower division) or above or equivalent
- An English language level qualification at a level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
HK$90,000 (by monthly / termly instalment)
* Students can enjoy 5% (early bird discount) + 10% (bursary discount) for application submitted and offer accepted on or before 1 December 2020.