MSc Strategic Business Management is a one-year postgraduate course. The course provides students with award-winning careers support and the University has an outstanding track record of guiding students to their right career paths in a variety of business areas. In addition, practical approach to teaching is adapted to help students to develop transferable skills such as research, presenting, critical analysis, problem solving, team work and entrepreneurship.
The University of Law is the course operator and awarding body of the Hong Kong programmes, while The Hong Kong Management Association provides teaching venues and administrative support.
The University of Law
- One of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education since 1876
- UK’s largest legal alumni group with over 71,000 members, the Hong Kong Alumni Network (HKAN) consists of practising lawyers in Hong Kong, England and Wales
- Award-winning careers support to help students find employment and outstanding track record of finding students the right career path to suit them across the wide business area
- Programmes are taught by qualified lawyers and business professionals with extensive practical experience to pass on to students
|Global Business Strategy and Leadership|
|International Marketing Leadership|
|Management of Business Operations|
|Performance Management and Reward|
|Financial Information for Business Decisions|
|Research Methods and Research Based Output (dissertation)|
- One-year postgraduate course
- Course is taught in workshop style sessions by experienced tutors with commercial and practical experience
- The module learning outcomes in formative form including the preparation and feedback from seminars, workshops, tests and presentations, as well as in summative assessment that contributes to the grade, including assignment, group work/ studies, project an d exam. This programme involves an amount of group work and group assessment.
- The course provides opportunities to students to practice employability and life skills through a supportive, practical and challenging curriculum that is closely aligned with professional body requirements.
Entry and English Language Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a second class honours (lower division) or above or equivalent
- An English language level qualification at a level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
HK$90,000 (by monthly / termly instalment)
* Students can enjoy 5% (early bird discount) + 10% (bursary discount) for application submitted and offer accepted on or before 1 August 2021.
This programme is an eligible programme under the Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme. Information about the eligibility, application, loan limit, interest fee and other details can be found at www.wfsfaa.gov.hk/sfo/eng/schemes/nlss.htm. For further enquiries, please contact ENLS enquiry hotline directly at 2150 6223.
|Ms Fion Sze|
|Ms Wing Ho|
General Enquiry / Course Enrolment / Membership
|Phone:||2774 8500 or 2774 8501|
|Email:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.