Gross Domestic Product (GDP) generated through service industries in Hong Kong and Mainland China is becoming more and more significant in recent decades. Without doubt, effective service marketing strategy is also the top agenda item for every senior executive. Along with the transformation and widespread use of digital technology and other digitadriven marketing tactics, conventional service marketing techniques and know-how has also evolved, along with the change of both online and offline behaviours.
Marketing 2.0, Customer Experience (CX) Strategy and Loyalty Marketing cover the entire Customer Lifetime Cycle Management. It is one of the hottest C-Suite agendas in most of the Customer-Centric Organizations. It charts clear and important management framework to maximize management effectiveness for Customer Acquisition, Development, Retention/Loyalty, Win-Back and Communication activities.
What You Will Learn
This interactive course will use the most appropriate sets of customer experience, service design and auditing tools and adopt some remarkable examples in both HK and in the US. In light of current digital transformation changes, social behaviour, needs and demand alternation, corporations should research, design, map and gauge consumers’ perceptions and expectations by robustly building up and managing day-to-day customer lifecycle. They should simultaneously maximize customer lifetime value (CLTV) through various content, product, communication and loyalty marketing strategies.
- To increase participants’ understanding of the strategic importance of Customer Experience Strategy and Brand Loyalty for Corporates in the digital generation
- To critically analyse and discuss some of the successful Customer Centric Organizations in different regions
- To equip and upgrade participants’ knowledge and competencies on the Customer Experience Management Framework Design and Service Gap Auditing
- To improve participants’ understanding and response to the change of customer expectation through end-to-end customer experiences strategy in the digital generation
- To increase participants’ understanding of the growing trends and impacts of VR/AR, Human-to-Robot, Big Data in the customer journey
Who Should Attend
- C-suite level or Key Sales, Marketing & Service Executives
- Functional Heads and Middle-level Managers of Customer and Service management functions
- Start-up entrepreneurs
- Anyone who is interested and keen on CX and brand loyalty
Information at a Glance
Deadline for New Application:
Tuition fee for Members:HK$8,800
Tuition fee for Non-members:HK$9,600
Medium of Instruction:Cantonese
Mode of Instruction:Face-to-face
Due to current COVID-19 situation, the mode of instruction might be changed from face-to-face to online teaching if necessary in the event that face-to-face classes cannot be held. The Association will contact the students concerned with details of such arrangements as necessary.
- The evolution from Service Marketing to Customer Experience Strategy and Loyalty Marketing in
digital age (What drives the changes? The Rise of Digital Community)
- Introduction of Service Quality Auditing Model (SERVQUAL)
- Introduction of Customer Value Analysis (CVA) and its application
- Introduction and showcase of Customer Journey Mapping (Global Retail Banks, Airlines and Retail)
- Managing Digital Customer Experience and Customer Engagement with emerging technology (Contents, Omni-channel, Wearables, O2O, VR/AR, Human-to-Robotic Services & Big Data & AI)
- Introduction of Brand Loyalty Concept
- Managing Customer Lifetime Value (CLTV) and Customer Management Strategy
HKMA Member: HK$8,800