This programme helps you and everyone in your organisation to generate innovative solutions to meet the demand of today’s business environment. You will learn how to focus your creative energy and turn problems into opportunities. You will also learn how to expand your vision and overcome problems with more and better ideas to get immediate results.
This programme is the culmination of all Dr de Bono’s work. It brings together his experience and his key concepts in a unique package, an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, practical approach to creative thinking that has proved successful around the world.
- The Need for Creative Thinking
- the limits of logical and critical thinking and brainstorming
- why creativity is a learnable set of skills
- Lateral Thinking Techniques
- Focus : when and how to change your focus and improve creative efforts
- Concept Triangle : how to use concepts as a breeding ground for new ideas
- Challenge : breaking free from the limits of accepted ways of operating
- Random Entry : using unconnected input to open new lines of thinking
“What Edward de Bono is doing to teach people how to think may be the most important thing going on in the world today.”
“You’d do no better than to attend one of creativity guru Edward de Bono’s seminars; invest heavily in using such techniques to solve all problems.”
Information at a Glance
Tuition fee for Members:HK$3,000
Tuition fee for Non-members:HK$3,200
Medium of Instruction:English
Mode of Instruction:Face-to-face
Due to current COVID-19 situation, the mode of instruction might be changed from face-to-face to online teaching if necessary in the event that face-to-face classes cannot be held. The Association will contact the students concerned with details of such arrangements as necessary.