The Power of Perception™ (POP™) is a unique method that uses 10 simple tools to sharpen perception and produce focused thinking, quick problem solving and good decisions in a more comprehensive, effective and efficient way consistently.
The way we see the world, our perception of it, determines the decisions we make and what we do. Perception is probably the most important part of our thinking. Unfortunately, most mistakes in thinking are mistakes in perception.
The tools learned during the seminar will make your performance and thinking more deliberate, more structured, more organised and more effective. They are designed to be simple and usable. “Powerful simplicity” is the key characteristic of POP™.
At the end of the seminar, participants will have learned to:
- utilise a powerful framework for defining situations, making decisions and taking action
- avoid impulsive behaviour and snap judgments
- see countless alternatives where others see only difficulties and confusion
- consider consequences before taking action
- avoid drifting and target thinking where it is most needed
- improve thinking quality dramatically
- think critically and independently through the application of different perceptual frames
The POP™ programme will enable individuals and teams to have a broad and inclusive viewpoint.
The tools create a framework for you and your team members to define a situation, extract value and design an outcome confidently.
“What Edward de Bono is doing to teach people how to think may be the most important thing going on in the world today.”
“You’d do no better than to attend one of creativity guru Edward de Bono’s seminars; invest heavily in using such techniques to solve all problems.”
Information at a Glance
Tuition fee for Members:HK$3,000
Tuition fee for Non-members:HK$3,200
Medium of Instruction:English
Mode of Instruction:Face-to-face
Due to current COVID-19 situation, the mode of instruction might be changed from face-to-face to online teaching if necessary in the event that face-to-face classes cannot be held. The Association will contact the students concerned with details of such arrangements as necessary.