These project management series are “state of the art” courses for Project Management training in the world today. Developed by Global Business Management Consultants (GBMC), a Globally Registered Project Management Institute (PMI®) Provider. The aim of the course is to develop a complete set of management skills for your current level of project related responsibility in your organisation.
In Tools & Techniques for Project Management, you will learn to:
- Plan Effectively and Coach Others to Plan
- Set Realistic Goals and Objectives
- Organise and Structure Projects Correctly
- Develop Schedules and Realistic Resource Plans
- Control Single or Multiple Projects and Tasks
- Project Management Method – Tools & Techniques
- Effective Project Planning
- Workshop: Structuring and Organising a Project
- Developing Realistic Schedules
- Workshop: Scheduling the Project, Developing a Resource Plan and Making Trade-offs
- Organising with Project Teams
- Project Control Techniques
- Project Risk Management
We are in the era of survival. Organizations are looking at re-bounding in the post COVID-19. They are all stretched with budget and yet to drive for quick to respond to change (Agility). Getting more done with less resource under increasingly tight timeline is the essence of Project Management. This seminar looks at how we could lead the team to deliver projects in an uncertain environment.