These project management series are “state of the art” courses for Project Management training in the world today. Developed by Global Business Management Consultants (GBMC), a Globally Registered Project Management Institute (PMI®) Provider. The aim of the course is to develop a complete set of management skills for your current level of project related responsibility in your organisation.
In Project Management Principles and Good Practices, you will learn to:
- Plan Effectively and Coach Others to Plan
- Set Realistic Goals and Objectives
- Organise and Structure Projects Correctly
- Develop Schedules and Realistic Resource Plans
- Control Single or Multiple Projects and Tasks
- Project Management Method – Tools & Techniques
- Effective Project Planning
- Workshop: Structuring and Organising a Project
- Developing Realistic Schedules
- Workshop: Scheduling the Project, Developing a Resource Plan and Making Trade-offs
- Organising with Project Teams
- Project Control Techniques
- Project Risk Management
Video Clip: Introduction to Project Management Tools and Techniques
The HKMA is a Continuous Professional Training (CPT) provider approved by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC).
“I walked through different courses from GBMC, including Project Management Tools & Techniques as well as Agile Project Management, which I was able to develop an in-depth understanding of project management ahead of the PMP preparation course. This is to ensure my readiness to absorb all essence of project management and be ready for the PMP exam.
Meanwhile, Simon has been very supportive to follow up on our studying progress; granted us extra time to catch up on any challenges we have and shared his multi-dimensional perspective of knowledge until I passed my PMP exam. I look forward to learning more with GBMC courses!”
– Vivian Chan