Project Leaders lead by influence because they have no direct authority over team members and other stakeholders. Yet, the success of projects highly depends on the inter-personal and leadership skills for the Project Leaders. In this course, you will be able to develop your leadership skills and able to manage virtual teams in today’s ever changing business environment.
In Project Leadership for Success, you will learn to:
- Build Project Teams
- Adjust Your Management Style to the Situation
- Motivate and Empower Team Members
- Develop Effective Communication Across Project Teams
- Manage Cross-functional and Cross-cultural Project Teams
- Project Management Method – The People Side
- The Project Leader / Manager
- Creating and Building the Project Team
- Communication and Motivation
- Leadership Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Who Must Attend
The course is designed for project managers and leaders, product development managers, engineers, marketing / operations / R&D / human resources / construction managers, functional managers who deal with project managers, team members who manage tasks and sub-tasks.
We are in the era of survival. Organizations are looking at re-bounding in the post COVID-19. They are all stretched with budget and yet to drive for quick to respond to change (Agility). Getting more done with less resource under increasingly tight timeline is the essence of Project Management. This seminar looks at how we could lead the team to deliver projects in an uncertain environment.