Project leaders lead by influence because they have no direct authority over team members and other stakeholders. Yet, the success of projects highly depends on leadership qualities for the Project Leaders. In this course, you will be able to learn and apply leadership in real case situation.
In The Key to Effective Project Leadership, you will learn to:
- Motivate and Empower Team Members
- Build Your Personal Brand, Increase Your Influence Power
- Overcome Various People Challenges in Projects
- Develop Effective Communication Across Project Teams
- Manage Cross-functional and Cross-cultural Project Teams
- Increase Your Influencing Power, Build Your Personal Brand
- Creating and Building the Project Team
- Communication and Motivation
- Empathy, Emotional Intelligence
- Change Management, Conflict Management
- Situational Leadership
- Real Cases – Situation Discussion
The course is designed for project managers and leaders, product development managers, engineers, marketing / operations / R&D / human resources / construction managers, functional managers who have to handle various stakeholders and manage conflicts.
Video Clip: Seminar on Project Management and Digital Transformation in the Post COVID-19 Era (presented by Simon Tam)
The HKMA is a Continuous Professional Training (CPT) provider approved by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC).
“I walked through different courses from GBMC, including Project Management Tools & Techniques as well as Agile Project Management, which I was able to develop an in-depth understanding of project management ahead of the PMP preparation course. This is to ensure my readiness to absorb all essence of project management and be ready for the PMP exam.
Meanwhile, Simon has been very supportive to follow up on our studying progress; granted us extra time to catch up on any challenges we have and shared his multi-dimensional perspective of knowledge until I passed my PMP exam. I look forward to learning more with GBMC courses!”
– Vivian Chan