This is a certification program approved and recognized by the Paradigm Personality Labs. It enables you to join an elite group of human resource and organizational development managers, consultants, and educators who use Big Five personality research, and build expertise that you can use to lead your organization confidently into the future.
Want to help optimize and engage employees at work?
Gain insight into your own personality drivers and motivations?
Develop a consulting practice helping employers maximize their human resources investment?
Attend this certification program:
- Become certified to use the WorkPlace Big Five Profile™ and/or SchoolPlace Big Five Profile™;
- Gain insight into your personal assessment results;
- Participate in classroom discussion, activities, and exercises including practical case studies and performance applications;
- Practice relating the assessments to leadership development, team effectiveness, career planning, coaching, job selection, 360° performance assessment and selling and influencing through specialized consultant reports;
- Explore the WorkPlace and SchoolPlace as the optimal standards for assessments, current research on personality and coaching leaders, guiding careers and building teams;
- Adopt the Paradigm Personality Labs’ code of ethics and apply it to working with clients.
Benefits of using the WorkPlace Big Five Profile™ Certification
- Reduce Attrition
- Increase Productivity
- Improve Communication
- Increase Sales
- Increase Associate Satisfaction
- Effectively Use Training Dollars
Who Should Attend
For human resource and organization development practitioners who are responsible for the people and talent selection and development function in their organizations.
Online / Hybrid Course Delivery
To cater for different organizations’ training needs, this workshop can be delivered via Online / Hybrid mode which combines in-class instruction and activities with flexible, guided online learning. For details, please contact Ms Winnie Sit 27748573 (email@example.com)
Information at a Glance
Tuition fee for Members:HK$7,400
Tuition fee for Non-members:HK$7,800
Medium of Instruction:Cantonese
Mode of Instruction:Face-to-face / Online
Due to current COVID-19 situation, the mode of instruction might be changed from face-to-face to online teaching if necessary in the event that face-to-face classes cannot be held. The Association will contact the students concerned with details of such arrangements as necessary.