According to “Global Squeeze – The Coming Crisis for First-World Nations”, the economy will be shaped like a dumb-bell in future – with independent executives in the top whereas working staff in the bottom.
In other words, the senior management will be under great pressure and become increasingly demanding towards administrative and management executives. To keep abreast of these changing times, it is imperative for executives to be further equip themselves to stay above the challenges.
By attending this programme, you will learn how to:
- search all kinds of information faster than others
- communicate with your boss and senior management easily in a demanding environment
- work with different managers with different styles with grace
- get more work done in less time
- manage yourself for success