Upon completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Be better able to understand the composition and evolution of a crisis and be better prepared to deal with it
- Realize that a crisis requires a different type of thinking
- Find the hidden opportunities a crisis offers
- Apply enhanced communication and decision-making skills
- Be able to shift from normal thinking to crisis mode
Executives, decision makers, entrepreneurs, and business professionals
Professor Arthur Gogatz was born and raised in New York City. His background and education is a blend of the fine and performing arts and business. He is a former New York advertising photographer, art director, account executive, creative director, and vice president. Arthur has thirty five years of university teaching experience with 85% of that at the Graduate level (MBA). He also has twenty five years of consulting and coaching experience. Arthur has taught in 23 different countries worldwide and lectured at 40 different institutions.
Information at a Glance
Tuition fee for Members:HK$1,550
Tuition fee for Non-members:HK$1,750
Medium of Instruction:English
Mode of Instruction:Online
Due to current COVID-19 situation, the mode of instruction might be changed from face-to-face to online teaching if necessary in the event that face-to-face classes cannot be held. The Association will contact the students concerned with details of such arrangements as necessary.