Upon completion of the seminar, participants are expected to:
- identify training needs within their own areas of responsibility
- plan and conduct training programmes which conform to set objectives
- validate the effectiveness of their training activities
- demonstrate effective presentation skills
- The key elements and success factors of training programme
- Difference between training, briefing and lecturing
- How does adult learn?
- Identification of training needs and design of training objectives
- Basic instructional design
- Key points to note in training delivery
- Effective use of training and audio-visual aids
- 4-level training evaluation
- Handling challenging situations
Ms Selina Kam is a seasoned training professional with extensive corporate experience. She joined HSBC in 2001 and developed various Leadership, Management, Sales & Service and the 1st Financial Planning workshop for executives from Asia Pacific region. She received the Distinguished Trainer’s Award of Hong Kong Management Association in 2007. In recognition of her expertise, China’s first state-owned shareholding commercial bank invited her to mentor and develop their trainers in China. Selina expanded her expertise to culture building, competency development, coaching and talent development in retail business when she headed the Learning and Development department of a listed company with business in HK, Macau and China. Currently, she provides learning and people development consultancy services to a wide spectrum of clients from varies industries e.g. Banking, Insurance, University, NGO, Aviation, Research, Electronics & Home Appliances, Exhibition, Properties, Headhunting and Recruitment, etc. Her interactive and pragmatic training approach will inspire participants to develop practical skills and to equip them with the tools as well as insights in unleashing their potentials. Selina is a NLP practitioner and has MBTI accreditation.
Early Bird Discount
Deadline for Discount:
Information at a Glance
Tuition fee for Members:HKD$3,200
Tuition fee for Non-members:HKD$3,450
Medium of Instruction:English
Mode of Instruction:Face-to-face
Due to current COVID-19 situation, the mode of instruction might be changed from face-to-face to online teaching if necessary in the event that face-to-face classes cannot be held. The Association will contact the students concerned with details of such arrangements as necessary.