- Executive’s Personal Effectiveness Development
- Leadership and Motivation for New Generations
- 5 Most Important Questions for Organizational Development
- To enhance management effectiveness through practical time management, focus on contribution, decision-making and human resources arrangement to empower “ordinary” people to achieve extraordinary results
- Managing resistance to change through influence and persuasion, and enhancing leadership style and self-awareness in leading roles
Dr Joey Wan (Chief Drucker Educator & Certified Corporate Coach)
Dr Joey Wan provides professional trainings and teachings to senior executives of multi-national corporates, non-profit organisations and government. With the focus of his research area of “Entrepreneurial Intention”, Joey is passionate in sharing his unique insights on Talent Management, Positive Leadership, Strategic Thinking and Planning, as well as Creativity and Innovation in the Entrepreneurial perspective.
He has served Prince of Peace Group (US based) as the General Manager (Asia Pacific) to overview branch offices’ operations in Hong Kong, Macau, Kula Lumpur, Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou, after working in USA head offices for years. Joey received his Bachelor of Science (International Business), Master of Business Administration from San Francisco State University and Doctor of Business Administration from Hong Kong Baptist University.
Information at a Glance
Tuition fee for Members:HK$2,500
Tuition fee for Non-members:HK$2,700
Medium of Instruction:Cantonese
Mode of Instruction:Face-to-face
Due to current COVID-19 situation, the mode of instruction might be changed from face-to-face to online teaching if necessary in the event that face-to-face classes cannot be held. The Association will contact the students concerned with details of such arrangements as necessary.