Peter F. Drucker was hailed as the “Father of Modern Management”, because he didn’t only introduce the concept of modern management; he was also the first one to turn “Management” into a discipline at University. Drucker was also a pioneering thinker, who predicted that computing technology would change both the world and business operation in 50s; On the other hand, he foresaw the rise of industrial Japan in 1961, and the fall of Japan’s Economy in the 80s. Drucker believed that a company could attain success only if it took social responsibility, as well as created values for clients, thus the profit would be produced as by-product after satisfying customers.
The Institute of Advanced Management Development of The Hong Kong Management Association works together with the Peter F. Drucker Academy to launch a series of programmes on Leadership and Motivation, Innovation and Entrepreneurship as well as Strategic Thinking.
This workshop aims to
- enhance management effectiveness through practical time management, focus on contribution, decision-making and human resources arrangement
- empower “ordinary” people to achieve extraordinary results;and
- manage resistance to change through influence and persuasion, and enhance leadership style and self-awareness in leading roles.
- Executive’s Personal Effectiveness Development
- Leadership and Motivation for New Generations
Information at a Glance
Tuition fee for Members:HKD$2,500
Tuition fee for Non-members:HKD$2,700
Medium of Instruction:Cantonese
Mode of Instruction:Face-to-face
Due to current COVID-19 situation, the mode of instruction might be changed from face-to-face to online teaching if necessary in the event that face-to-face classes cannot be held. The Association will contact the students concerned with details of such arrangements as necessary.