In the radically changing business environment nowadays, if companies want to be competitive, they have to pay special attention to satisfy their customers. Some customers are certainly more difficult to deal with than others and failure to handle them would lead to reduced market share and become less competitive.
This seminar is designed to demonstrate to the sales, counter and other customer relations staff the appropriate methods of dealing with difficult customers, with a minimum of stress on the part of all concerned, and in such a way that the customers remain on your side.
Upon completion of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- aware of different types of customer
- learn efficient methods of handling customer complaints
- understand effective ways of calming upset and/or hostile customers
- increase competence in handling difficult customers
- Customer Service Managers
- Sales Managers
- Operations Managers
- Managers with responsibility in service-giving