- Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 7 Windows of Innovation’s Opportunity
- 5 Principles of Innovation’s Execution
- Effective Decision-Making Model
- To help managers develop innovation, to nurture entrepreneurship in a systemic approach, to seek opportunities with aggressive attitude and to make high impact decision.
Dr Joey Wan (Chief Drucker Educator & Certified Corporate Coach)
Dr Joey Wan provides professional trainings and teachings to senior executives of multi-national corporates, non-profit organisations and government. With the focus of his research area of “Entrepreneurial Intention”, Joey is passionate in sharing his unique insights on Talent Management, Positive Leadership, Strategic Thinking and Planning, as well as Creativity and Innovation in the Entrepreneurial perspective.
He has served Prince of Peace Group (US based) as the General Manager (Asia Pacific) to overview branch offices’ operations in Hong Kong, Macau, Kula Lumpur, Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou, after working in USA head offices for years. Joey received his Bachelor of Science (International Business), Master of Business Administration from San Francisco State University and Doctor of Business Administration from Hong Kong Baptist University.