WHY CHOOSE GLYNDŴR UNIVERSITY MBA?
Add to Calendar:
|Online Briefing Session|
|19:30 - 20:30|
Add to Calendar:
Glyndŵr University (pronounced “glen-doo-er”) in Wrexham was created out of the North East Wales Institute of Higher Education (NEWI) It can trace its origins back to 1887 with the formation of the Wrexham School of Science and Art. In 2004, NEWI became a full member of the University of Wales.
In 2017, the University received a silver award in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), which is awarded to institutions that deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for its students and consistently exceeds rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
The programme consists of two parts, a taught Part 1 and a dissertation in Part 2. Students must complete Part 1 before Part 2 can be attempted.
- Contemporary Leadership Themes
- Financial Insights and Business Intellgence
- Implementing Strategies
- Integrated Communications
- Creative Change and Innovation
- Research Methods and Dissertation
- MBA Degree Conferred by the Glyndŵr University, UK
The MBA programme will commence twice in a year in January and June.
To be considered for admission to this programme, applicant must possess one of the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 2:2 class undergraduate degree or equivalent; OR
- Mature students have 2 years or more managerial or professional experience.*
*Applicant is required to participate in an interview.
To be considered for admission to the English Study, applicant must possess one of the following qualifications:
- Grade C in the Use of English of HKAL Examination; OR
- Level 4 or above in English language of HKDSE; OR
- C or above in English Language (Syllabus B) in HKCEE; OR
- C or above in English Language (Syllabus A) of HKCEE; OR
- IELTS 6.5 or above with no component below 6.0;
Applicant who cannot fulfil any one of the above English requirements can choose to study the degree programme in Chinese.
|Ms Rosalind Wong|
|Ms Mandy Cheng|
General Enquiry / Course Enrolment / Membership
|Phone:||2774 8500 or 2774 8501|
|Email:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.