Pilot GSF Capacity Building Support Scheme
Maximum HK$10,000 Subsidy
Name of Programme Provider: The Hong Kong Management Association
Programme Provider Identification Code: PP-TRR419
Programme Identification Code: GTP-602229
Programme Name: Executive Certificate in ESG Planning
This programme is one of the Eligible Programmes under the Pilot Green and Sustainable Finance Capacity Building Support Scheme .
Eligible applicants may apply for reimbursement of relevant fees upon successful completion of Eligible Programmes, subject to a ceiling of HK$10,000 and other conditions.
Application should be sent directly to the Pilot GSF Capacity Building Support Scheme office within three months after programme completion. For details, please visit the Scheme website: www.greentalent.org.hk or contact the Scheme enquiry hotline: 852-2258-6000 or email to email@example.com.
Certified ESG Planner CEP® is a trade mark granted by International Chamber of Sustainable Development (ICSD)* and registered with the United Nations SDGs Knowledge Platform. (Registration No.: 39533). This designation can be used after your name and aims to equip students with essential knowledge and skills to cope with the most pressing ESG issues in our world. CEP® holders are able to address sustainability problems and provide suitable advisory services.
* ICSD is a registered non-profit making organization. website: https://www.icsd-global.org/
Structure and Requirement of CEP®
- Attend FOUR core modules:
- Corporate Sustainability Foundation (3 hours)
- Introduction to sustainable business model and long-term value creation (3 hours)
- ESG Reporting (3 hours) and
- ESG Investment (3 hours)
- Plus: any ONE elective (3 hours)
- Plus: a 500-word Application Paper (Chinese or English) to apply the methodology learned to solve a real-life ESG problem. Professional feedback will be provided.
|13:00 - 14:00|
Add to Calendar:
Early Bird Discount
Save up to:HK$200
Deadline for Discount:
Information at a Glance
Tuition fee for Members:HK$5,500
Tuition fee for Non-members:HK$5,400
Medium of Instruction:Cantonese
Mode of Instruction:Face-to-face / Online
Executive Certificate in ESG Planning (Certified ESG Planner CEP®)
Programme Identification Code:GTP-602229
|Ms Vivian Yiu|
General Enquiry / Course Enrolment / Membership Information
|Phone:||2774 8500 or 2774 8501|