The Advanced Diploma in Professional Accounting Studies (DADAS) offered by The Hong Kong Management Association (HKMA) is specially designed for those who wish to enter in the accounting and finance industries at para-professional level. This programme provides a good opportunity for candidates to build up solid accountancy knowledge and techniques.
DADAS aims at developing students’ accountancy knowledge and skills at an advanced level. The curriculum is developed based on the syllabi of the Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills exams of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
DADAS graduates can articulate to BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance (BAAF) offered by University of Greenwich in collaboration with HKMA. DADAS and BAAF are ACCA approved programmes. Graduates who have completed both programmes are eligible to apply for ACCA exam exemptions upto 9 papers (F1 – F9).
Add to Calendar:
|19:15 - 20:15|
Add to Calendar:
The DADAS programme is a part-time evening programme and can be completed in 1 year. The Programme consists of 4 modules and the structure is listed as follows:
|Module||No. of Lectures||Lecture Time|
|DADAS 01 Corporate & Business Law||20||7:00pm – 10:00pm|
|DADAS 02 Performance Management|
|DADAS 03 Hong Kong Taxation|
|DADAS 04 Financial Reporting|
ACCA offers F1 – F9 exemptions to the graduates who have completed BOTH DADAS and BAAF programme.
Graduates of DADAS programme can articulate to the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Accounting and Finance programme (BAAF) offered by University of Greenwich.
Advanced Diploma in
Professional Accounting Studies (1 year)
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognize any qualification to which these courses may lead.
Application Fee: HK$250 (Waived)
HKMA member: HK$20,400 (HK$5,100 x 4 modules)
Non-member: HK$21,600 (HK$5,400 x 4 modules)
- Holders of Accountancy-related diploma; or
- Holders of HKMA Diploma in Accounting Studies / Diploma in Professional Accounting Studies (DDAS) / Advanced Diploma in Management Studies / Business-related Professional Diploma; or
- Equivalent qualifications.
Mature Student Route
- Obtained Level 2 or above in 5 HKDSE subjects including English and Mathematics; or
- Obtained grade E or above in 5 HKCEE subject including English (Syllabus B) and Mathematics; or
- Obtained grade E or above in 2 AS Level and/or 1 A Level subject including English; and
- 21 years old or above AND a minimum 2 years of working experience
Exemption may be offered to applicants based on prior learning in accountancy studies in diploma level. It is subject to the final decision of the Association.