The MBA is an internationally respected general management qualification, which enhances the skills and competences of experienced managers, but also provides a launch into a management career for more recent graduates. The 18-month programme is designed for students from a wide variety of backgrounds who are seeking international career opportunities through the development of their managerial abilities.
Information at a Glance
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) was formed on 18 November 2010 through the merger of the University of Wales Lampeter and Trinity University College Carmarthen, under Lampeter’s Royal Charter of 1828. On 1 August 2013, Swansea Metropolitan University became part of UWTSD. It is also the oldest Royal Chartered University in Wales and England after the universities of Oxford and Cambridge, with HRH the Prince of Wales being the University’s Royal Patron in 2011.
UWTSD has jointly launched the Wales Global Academy with the University of Wales in July 2018 to provide a focus for its vision of taking the best of Wales to the world and bringing the best of the world to Wales. It has been at the forefront of forging global educational collaborations for many years, offering exciting opportunities for learners from around the world to engage in programmes of study that lead to University awards.
The programme consists of two parts, a taught Part 1 and a dissertation in Part 2. Students must complete Part 1 before Part 2 can be attempted.
1. Finance for Business Managers
2. Human Resources Management
3. Marketing Management
4. Global Business Challenges
5. Strategic Management
6. Leading and Managing Projects
Upon successful completion of the programme, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) will be awarded by UWTSD which carries equivalent academic status and recognition to the same MBA degree conferred by the University to the local students in the UK.
- A recognized honours degree (minimum 2:2) or equivalent; or
- Non-honours Bachelor’s Degree in a business related subject with 2 years’ relevant work experience; or
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree in a non-business related subject with 2 years’ relevant work experience; or
- Non-degree qualifications in business related subjects, or professional qualifications, with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience*
* Applicants may be required to participate in an interview.
English Language Requirements
- Completion of an academic qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree or above which was taught in English; or
- An overall English Language level equivalent to an IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) with no lower than 5.5 in reading writing, listening and speaking.
|Ms Jenny Pong|
|Ms Wing Ho|
General Enquiry / Course Enrolment / Membership
|Phone:||2774 8500 or 2774 8501|
|Email:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.