- Programme running in Hong Kong since 2008
- 2 intakes each year ; commences in every January and October
- Taught by local faculty associates and industry experts
- 7-months learning period
- No Examination; Coursework only
- Graduation success rate > 90%
- >80% students received 2nd Upper Honour degree or above
- 4 modules by lectures, tutorials and self-study:
- Strategic Information Systems (Enterprise Project) Management
- Business Intelligence
- Individual Project
- User Experience Design
Information at a Glance
Commencement Date:January 26, 2021
Deadline for New Application:January 11, 2021
Medium of Instruction:English
- Ranked 176-200 worldwide and in the Top 10 in London for Computer Science (THE World University Ranking 2019 and The Complete University Guide 2019)
- Roots took hold in 1878 with more than 140 years teaching experience
- Awarded with a Silver for high-quality teaching under the UK government’s new Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) in 2017
- Awarded The QAA (Quality Assurance Agency) Quality Mark in 2016
- Awarded 3 times for the Queen’s Anniversary Prize for Higher and Further Education
- The fast UK university to be granted a United Kingdom Investor Equality Diversity (UKIED) award
The Programme, of some three years’ duration, is built on a modular base, which comprises three functionally independent but academically and structurally co-related parts. Students can complete all the three parts progressively in order to be eligible for the BSc degree. However, flexibility will be accorded to students in recognition of their particular needs. The programme allows students to enter at the first or the second or third parts.
Level 4 Diploma in Business Information Technology (QCF)
A one-year course provides students with effective and practical business-orientated IT skills, enabling them to make a real contribution to the workplace.
The programme is aimed at students who wish to take either a stand-alone recognised qualification in information technology or the first step onto a degree programme.
Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Business Information Technology
The programme prepares students for a career in Information and Communication Technology and for further study. It emphasises the use of computing in a business context.
The programme is a natural progression from the Part I, and students who have successfully completed the Part 2 will be awarded a NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Business Information Technology (QCF) which provides a path towards more advanced professional training.
(equivalent to the final year of the BSc Hons Information Technology and Business Information Systems offered by the Middlesex University in the UK) (BIS)
A 7-month course which completes the student’s studies to obtain a bachelor’s degree from Middlesex University.
The programme is aimed at students whose are interested in studying information technology but who also wish to acquire knowledge in the application of IT in business.
Diploma in Business Information Technology
|Ms Rosalind Wong|
General Enquiry / Course Enrolment / Membership
|Phone:||2774 8500 or 2774 8501|
|Email:||email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.