The programme is designed to prepare students for a career in Business and Information Technology. Topics covered: information systems analysis, database development and the principles of business operations.
Students who have successfully completed the Advanced Diploma in Business Information Technology may go directly on to the BSc Hons Information Technology and Business Information Systems awarded by Middlesex University.
|Online Briefing Session|
|19:00 - 20:00|
Information at a Glance
Commencement Date:6 October, 2020
Deadline for New Application:25 September, 2020
Medium of Instruction:English
Mode of Instruction:Face-to-face
The overall aim of the programme are to provide students with the skills for further study in the IT and Business domain and to introduce skills which can be used in employment, including lifelong learning skills; to provide students with practical skills and a strong theoretical underpinning in the area of networks, databases and websites in a business context.
The programme comprises 3 semesters including the following modules:
- Professional Issues in IT
- Information Systems Analysis
- Database Design and Development
- Dynamic Websites
- Information Systems and Organisations
- Principles of Business Operations
- Office Solutions Development
- Business IT Project
- Holder of Hong Kong Permanent ID Card, and
- A good working knowledge of the English language is vital, and
- Applicants should be holders of the NCC International Diploma in Computer Studies, or NCC Education Level 4 Diploma in Business Information Technology (QCF), or
- Holders of equivalent qualifications (e.g. diplomas and certificates in computer studies) will be considered for admission.