The MBA is an internationally respected general management qualification, which enhances the skills and competences of experienced managers, but also provides a launch into a management career for more recent graduates. The 15 to 18-month MBA programme is designed for students from a wide variety of backgrounds who are seeking international career opportunities through the development of their managerial abilities.
- Same qualification of the home MBA programme offered in the UK
- The oldest Royal Chartered University in Wales and England only after Oxford and Cambridge
- Top 10 in UK for Lecturers and Teaching Quality (Whatuni Student Choice Awards 2023)
- Top 10 in UK for Student Satisfaction (National Student Survey 2023)
- Faculty members from overseas and local universities based in HK
- Attainable in 15-18 months: 6 taught modules (1 year in HK, 100% coursework) + dissertation (can be done anywhere)
- No examination required
|Online Information Session
|19:00 - 20:00
Add to Calendar:
Early Bird Discount
Save up to:HK$5,000
Deadline for Discount:
Information at a Glance
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
The University of Wales Trinity Saint David (UWTSD) was formed on 18 November 2010 through the merger of the University of Wales Lampeter and Trinity University College Carmarthen, under Lampeter’s Royal Charter of 1828. On 1 August 2013, Swansea Metropolitan University became part of UWTSD. It is also the oldest Royal Chartered University in Wales and England after the universities of Oxford and Cambridge, with the King Charles III being the University’s Royal Patron.
UWTSD has jointly launched the Wales Global Academy with the University of Wales in July 2018 to provide a focus for its vision of taking the best of Wales to the world and bringing the best of the world to Wales. It has been at the forefront of forging global educational collaborations for many years, offering exciting opportunities for learners from around the world to engage in programmes of study that lead to University awards.
The MBA programme consists of two parts, a taught Part 1 and a dissertation in Part 2. Students must complete Part 1 before Part 2 can be attempted.
1. Finance for Business Managers
2. Human Resources Management
3. Marketing Management
4. Global Business Challenges
5. Strategic Management
6. Change and Stability Management
Modules are assessed by coursework. Classes will be scheduled on weekends.
Upon successful completion of the programme, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) will be awarded by UWTSD which carries equivalent academic status and recognition to the same MBA degree conferred by the University to the local students in the UK.
Doctor of Business Administration at University of Wales Trinity Saint David
The DBA programme is a professional doctorate which provides a structured programme of study through taught modules, closely integrated with an individual’s professional career development. It is a 3-year programme and is designed to meet the needs of professionals working in Business Administration and Management related areas.
Graduating MBA students could further develop their knowledge and skills by proceeding to the University of Wales Trinity Saint David DBA programme.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.hkma.org.hk/uwdba
- A recognized honours degree (minimum 2:2) or equivalent; or
- Non-honours Bachelor’s Degree in a business related subject with 2 years’ relevant work experience; or
- Honours Bachelor’s Degree in a non-business related subject with 2 years’ relevant work experience; or
- Non-degree qualifications in business related subjects, or professional qualifications, with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience*
* Applicants may be required to participate in an interview.
English Language Requirements
- Completion of an academic qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree or above which was taught in English; or
- An IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent) with no lower than 5.5 in reading writing, listening and speaking.
|Ms Emily Tse
|Ms Jenny Pong
|2774 8500 or 2774 8501 / Ivy Ng 3468 6023 / Shino Choi 3468 6024 / Windy Ng 3468 6025
|email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.