Project Leaders lead by influence because they have no direct authority over team members and other stakeholders. Yet, the success of projects highly depends on the inter-personal and leadership skills for the Project Leaders. In this course, you will be able to develop your leadership skills and able to manage virtual teams in today’s ever changing business environment.
In Project Leadership for Success, you will learn to:
- Build Project Teams
- Adjust Your Management Style to the Situation
- Motivate and Empower Team Members
- Develop Effective Communication Across Project Teams
- Manage Cross-functional and Cross-cultural Project Teams
- Project Management Method – The People Side
- The Project Leader / Manager
- Creating and Building the Project Team
- Communication and Motivation
- Leadership Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Who Must Attend
The course is designed for project managers and leaders, product development managers, engineers, marketing / operations / R&D / human resources / construction managers, functional managers who deal with project managers, team members who manage tasks and sub-tasks.
Early Bird Discount
Deadline for Discount:
Information at a Glance
Tuition fee for Members:HK$4,700
Tuition fee for Non-members:HK$4,950
Medium of Instruction:English
Mode of Instruction:Face-to-face / Online
Due to current COVID-19 situation, the mode of instruction might be changed from face-to-face to online teaching if necessary in the event that face-to-face classes cannot be held. The Association will contact the students concerned with details of such arrangements as necessary.