These project management series are “state of the art” courses for Project Management training in the world today. Developed by Global Business Management Consultants (GBMC), a Globally Registered Project Management Institute (PMI®) Provider. The aim of the course is to develop a complete set of management skills for your current level of project related responsibility in your organisation.
In Tools & Techniques for Project Management, you will learn to:
- Plan Effectively and Coach Others to Plan
- Set Realistic Goals and Objectives
- Organise and Structure Projects Correctly
- Develop Schedules and Realistic Resource Plans
- Control Single or Multiple Projects and Tasks
- Project Management Method – Tools & Techniques
- Effective Project Planning
- Workshop: Structuring and Organising a Project
- Developing Realistic Schedules
- Workshop: Scheduling the Project, Developing a Resource Plan and Making Trade-offs
- Organising with Project Teams
- Project Control Techniques
- Project Risk Management
Video Clip: Seminar on Project Management and Digital Transformation in the Post COVID-19 Era (presented by Simon Tam)
The HKMA is a Continuous Professional Training (CPT) provider approved by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC).
Information at a Glance
Tuition fee for Members:HKD$4,700
Tuition fee for Non-members:HKD$4,950
Medium of Instruction:English
Mode of Instruction:Face-to-face
Due to current COVID-19 situation, the mode of instruction might be changed from face-to-face to online teaching if necessary in the event that face-to-face classes cannot be held. The Association will contact the students concerned with details of such arrangements as necessary.